Brewista Smart Scale™
What makes the Smart Scale™ such a stand-out product is its ingenuity and applicability to the various types of brewing desired by the public. The Smart Scale™ has been programmed with six modes built into the software. These modes include:
- Auto1: This is an espresso mode. Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero and timer start counting up.
- Auto2: This is the second espresso mode: Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero, start espresso machine and press orange timer button and scale timer starts. Remove cup and time and weight go back to zero.
- Auto3: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built-in timers.
- Auto4: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. When espresso hits the cup the timer starts automatically, weight is displayed.
- Hand1: This is a pour over mode. Add brewing vessel to scale and weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds after 3 seconds and weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight measurement and timer start. Remove brew vessel and both weight and time go back to zero.
- Hand2: This is a manual pourover mode. User tares and starts timer.
- Automatically times the brewing process, starting the timer as soon as liquid hits the glass.
- Tares both time and weight once the cup or glass has been removed.
- Nano-coating technology allows for rinsing straight under the faucet.
- Weighing capability ranges from 1 gram up to 2 kilos.
- Each Smart Scale™ includes: 2 clear protective trays, batteries, and 2 replacement gaskets for battery compartment
Product Dimensions: 4.1" (104mm) W x 5" (127mm) D x 0.8" (20mm) H
Box Dimensions: 6.25" (159mm) W x 5.1" (130mm) D x 1.3" (33mm) H
Shipping Carton Dimensions (40 pcs per carton): 14.5" (368mm) W x 12.5" (318mm) D x 15.3" (389mm) H
Case Quantity: 40pcs
More Due: 25.12.2018
Place cursor on image, click and hold left button, then move mouse to rotate product.
Note: Please allow a few seconds for the interactive view to load. Interactive view may not function on all mobile d